Research conducted at the Center for Teaching and Learning indicates that teachers can take a couple of simple steps to make their classroom experiences more effective for student learning.
Read on for just 2 simple ways.
- Plan for practical learning:
- Make connections to real-world applications of the course material.
- Provide for hands-on activities
- Less teacher-talk
- Allow for in-class discussion groups and group work.
- Provide opportunities for peer assessment.
- Enhance your subject knowledge.
- Build solid relationships:
- Show that you care about your pupils.
- Listen their concerns and respond appropriately.
- Be encouraging and quick to recognise pupils’ achievements.
- Spend more time with students and communicate with them personally.
- Talk to parents about their children’s needs.
- Be positive.
Leave a comment below with an other way.
Like and share this post if you found it helpful. ❤
Till next time…