Only if you are a teacher can you truly appreciate the awesomeness and gratification this occupation gives you when things go well. However, no matter what profession you are in, holidays are amazing! During the summer holidays, teachers get back some little luxuries they have been deprived of during the academic year.
Read on to find out what they are. Like and share if you can relate!
1. No alarm clock.
2. Drinking a hot beverage before it gets cold.
3. Drinking a cold beverage before it gets warm.
4. Not having to hold it until the bell rings.
5. Reading books not written for children.
6. Wearing comfy clothes all day long.
7. Having a flexible schedule.
8. Finding time to work on your tan.
9. Enjoying the silence.
What’s your favourite summer luxury? Leave a comment below.
Till next time…