Quarantine Survival Kit for Teachers
Keeping our pupils sane is one thing, but what about US?! We are juggling more than ever as teachers and parents and it’s important to keep ourselves cared for.
- Hand Cream – for that dry, cracked skin from increased hand-washing.
- Disinfectant – to kill any likelihood of having transferred the coronavirus from outdoors.
- Coffee and tea – with the help of trusty caffeine, we will get through this.
- Magnetic Child Locks – for the snack cabinet to keep us in shape for the summer months to come, where’s my beach bod at?
- Mat – for the At Home Workouts we promise ourselves we will do; my favourite is Yoga with Adriene.
- Chocolate – say what?! I know we’re trying to be healthy and not put on too much weight during this lockdown but a little bit of dark chocolate helps with stressful situations, right?
- Internet connection – you need a good internet connection to handle the online lessons without getting too stressed.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – need I say more?
- Whats app and Messenger – generally chatting apps to stay in touch with colleagues, friends and family throughout the day.
- Candles and Wine – to unwind and destress at night.
- Fresh flowers – if you can get your hands on a bouquet of fresh flowers, you’ll be amazed at how much it can lift spirits; I’m in love with mine!
What would you add to your survival kit? Add it in the comments below.
Like and share this post to get us through the rest of this quarantine in one piece ❤
Till next time…