Teachers love to teach but you know you’ve been teaching for too long when…
1. You go out in public and get an uncontrollable urge to correct other children’s behaviour.
2. Everything makes sense once you meet the parents.
3. You get your life back during holiday time.
4. You want to slap the next person who says to you, “You are so lucky to play all day and have so much time off!”
5. You think that coffee is the answer to everything.
6. You can’t decide on your child’s name because every name you think of reminds you of a pupil you’ve had.
8. Your eye roll is the size of a tsunami, when people think that you do nothing but sit at your desk and the children miraculously learn.
9. You have an addiction to school supplies.
10. When sitting down for dinner, you are always the first one to finish as you’ve mastered the art of eating a full meal in less than 5 mins.
👉🏼Like and share this post! 👈
Do you relate to any of the above? Leave a comment below.
Till next time…