After the popular post about literacy sites, many asked for some good maths sites for children to practise their maths skills at home. Below are some of my favourite ones.
- Math is fun: Great for introducing and explaining maths concepts. You can find a large number of lessons and activities provided by various math faculties and global math groups that show different perspectives and teaching methods.
- BBC Bitesize: A great website to visit if you are looking for free maths homework help online. It has great clips which provide simple explanations while engaging the children.
- Primary Games Arena: Some great maths online games for children to play. It’s great if you want to get children to do something extra after completing their homework yet keeping it fun.
- Corbett Maths: This resource from England provides math videos, math practice questions, and worksheets with answers.
- Arcademics: A site that combines arcade-style games with education making it very enjoyable for children to practise their maths and English skills.
Which are your favourite maths sites to use with children?
Leave a comment below!
Till next time…