It is that time of year when you are in search of some simple, but great end of year gifts for students. Have you been searching the internet to get some brilliant, but not too expensive ideas? Well, look no further! This is my take on an idea that it swarming over the net, it is wonderful for those who are at the end of their primary school and are heading into senior school. It’s the DIY Senior School Survival Kit and this is how it’s made.
You will need:
- Ikea bags (red ones)
- Wrapping paper of your choice
For the contents:
- Elastic bands of your choice
- Pencil of your choice (mine had the times tables on it)
- Mini highlighter
- Eraser (can be on the pencil or separate)
- Free printable sheet (without my signature)
This is so easy to make and doesn’t cost much. The children had so much fun reading the printable and enjoying the goodies in the bag! I love this idea so much because it brings a beautiful closure of their primary years and puts them straight into the high school mindset.
- Print the free printable sheet to put in the bag
- Put it in the bag together with all the other goodies, make sure it shows and the children can read it.
- Measure the Ikea bag of your choice and cut a rectangle out of the wrapping paper to fit the length of the Ikea bag, fold it and staple it on top of the bag.
- Stick a message of your choice on top.
See the images below to guide you.
Don’t forget to like and share!